onedesignspace is a London based creative design practice with a focus on Interior Architecture and Product design.
behind the brand
/architect & designer/
onedesignspace London | 2017-present
Master of Arts in Product Design (Sir John CASS Faculty of Art, Architecture and Design, London | 2016)
NORD Architects Copenhagen | Architect Intern | 2015
BArch (Università della Svizzera Italiana-Switzerland / Architectural Institute in Prague | 2014)
vision & creative identity
I believe in the holistic approach to design and the inevitable overlap between the different design disciplines.
My background in Architecture plays an important part in what I do today as a designer as while designing an object, I always reflect on its connection with the surrounding space. I enjoy playing with scale and applying architectural design principles to smaller scale product design objects.
I am interested in material exploration and employing traditional crafts in contemporary design. My creative research is focused on creating objects and spaces that provoke an emotional response and create a positive experience for the user.
Frame Magazine, Wired UK, Design Milk, Designboom, Creativeboom, Colour Hive...read more
- Milan Design Week | Isola design district-Milan Design Market | 17-22 April 2018;
- Bologna Design Week | 26-30 Sept 2017;
- Designmonat Graz | Selected 2017;
- Milan Design Week | Ventura Lambrate 2017;
- London Design Festival: Smug Plant pot, September 2016;
- One Architecture Week | Uncommon River, September 2015, “Green Avenue”;
- Triennale di Milano, July-September 2013, Atelier Blumer, “Come si muovono le nuvole?”|"How do the clouds move?";
- Milan Design Week 2012, Casabella, Atelier Blumer, “Come si muovono le nuvole?” | "How do the clouds move?";